- MG’s Documentary of Chinese Cultural Activities
- Chinese Language Training in Shanghai
- Chinese genius From UK in this Chinese summer camp！
- Heat can not stop this Italian enthusiasm with Chinese！
- Focuses on solving the problem of studying mandarin！
- HSK is such a difficulty that confused many foreigners ！
- The latest method to learn Chinese,play "King of Glory"!
- Foreigners Learn Mandarin, Start with the Difficulties！
- These characters can enliven your Chinese learning ！
- The latest visa policy for foreigners to learn Chinese！
Students Comments +more
I have learned Chinese for several years. I changed more than 3 teachers. I need a systemic and efficient studying. And I want to know more about china , Chinese and Chinese culture. Then my friend introduced me Mandarin Garden. What the teacher there gav
Through the Chinese culture activities, I make many friends from all over the world. I learnt how to make dumplings, rice dumplings and flower arrangement. I like the activities of Mandarin Garden. They enriched my life in Shanghai.
I am glad to study in Mandarin Garden. My teacher is very nice and helpful, and the staff of the school is nice to me. I love Chinese and I love to learn Chinese. It’s very practical. I will try to learn it well.
Mandarin Garden is a great place to get to know Chinese culture and to learn Chinese.They offer plenty of activities for an even profounder knowledge.The atmosphere is professional and at the same time relaxed.
I don’t like studying in a boring class. i wish my teacher can always be passionate and push me to study further. In Mandarin Garden, I found the right teacher for me and now I enjoy my class very much. Thanks a lot.
I have compared several schools before my decision. I want to learn Chinese well and I also like to know Chinese culture. And I think the attitude of the teacher, the consultant here are all very positive. I like to stay with them and get the care from th
- Shopping Paradise
- Shopping Streets and Centers
- As one of the major cities in Yangtze River Delta, Wuxi is well-known for its developed economy and assorted products. Visitors come to Wuxi to appreciate the beautiful urban scenery, as well as go shopping in various kinds of shops and stores. Zhongshan Road, Chong’an Temple Pedestrian Street, Dachengxiang Pedestrian Street, Nanchan Temple Cultural Street are all good places for shopping in Wuxi.
- 1. The Chong’an Temple Commercial Street
- The Chong’an Temple Commercial Street, located in Zhongshan Road, the downtown area of Wuxi, is the most bustling pedestrian street in Wuxi. You can arrive there conveniently by public transport. It shows a perfect combination of ancient Chinese culture and modern civilization. Both traditional handicrafts of Wuxi and fashion goods are available there. You can enjoy specialties or western food as you like.
- 2. Wuxi Shopping Street
- Located in the very downtown area, Zhongshan Road is the most famous commercial street in Wuxi, in which you can sense the latest fashion. There are many shopping centers, exclusive sales shops, boutiques and restaurants along the street.
- 3. Nanchan Temple Area
- The Nanchan Temple, located in the south of Wuxi, is a large-scale cultural market along the Grand Canal. The specific time when the temple was built is unknown. It was rebuilt more than 1,200 years ago, in 782 AD, Tang Dynasty. It is now a national historical and cultural relic preserved by local government. You can buy traditional handicrafts, enjoy the local snacks, and appreciate the traditional Chinese flowers and trees here. There is also a set of cultural exhibitions showed on the fair.It is certain that you can find what you are interest in here.
- 4 Wuxi Baoli Shopping Park
- Combined with the features of department store and shopping center, Wuxi Baoli Shopping Park blended with the fashionable park element and stood as the first modern park-themed shopping plaza in the east China area. Fashion, culture, catering and entertainment clustered in this space measuring eighty thousand square meters, forming a perfect shopping environment for citizens. Greenery, fabricated waterfall, stone steps and leisure chairs contributed to the overall atmosphere of leisure center, bringing joy to people who came here. Add: No. 1000 East Jiefang Road, Chong’an District Bus: 10, 19, 23, 28, 30, 63, 80, 100, 811 to Dongmen Stop
Last：Deliclous Food next：下面没有链接了